Great service is the best advertising.
Find out what our clients think of Alex the Organizer Read More
Looking to book a Lecture or Seminar?
Looking to add something unique to your event? Find out how you can book Alex… Read More
Why Hire an Organizer?
Clients realize many benefits after hiring an organizer. Some are tangible and some are intangible. Here are just a few of them:
- Reduce stress
- Save time and money
- Gain control over possessions
- Free up more time for fun
- Be more productive
- Increased ability to stay organized
- Feel more in control of life
- Leading by example to teach children the skills of being organized
- Increased motivation
- A renewed enjoyment of your space
When you are organized, you feel better. It is about making your space work for you. Take back your life and gain control of the clutter. You will be surprised at how great you will feel being organized—it will change your life!
Being organized is about finding a place for everything and displaying the items that you love, it is not necessarily about throwing things away.
Alex’ Clutter Tips
- Commit to do something about it – this is an important first step.
- Set a goal for your room – plan the space to serve you and how you want to live.
- Start small – begin with a manageable project such as a junk drawer or bookshelf.
- Edit items – keep only things which serve your goal for the space.
- Think green – items you no longer need can be donated or sold.
- Schedule time to organize – even 20 minutes a day will go a long way.
If you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, or simply don’t have enough time to tackle clutter on your own, we would be honoured to help.
Are you wondering if our team can work with the more sensitive issues surrounding your organizational needs? The answer is emphatically: “Yes”.