People Who Are:
- In the middle of a major life change
- Joining two or more households
- Having new additions to their family
- Dealing with the death of a loved one
- Experiencing a health crisis
- Adjusting to a different job, different home, moving, etc.
- Those who find themselves overwhelmed by the demands of balancing work, home and family life
- Wanting to get themselves back on track but don’t know where to begin
- Do you imagine inviting guests over without feeling anxiety?
- Do you imagine unwinding after a long day in peace and comfort?
- Would you like to stop spending time frustrated, hunting for lost items in mounds of clutter?
- Have you spent money on organizational tools that just end up buried in mess?
- Is the phrase, “Where do I even start?” familiar to you?
Alex the Organizer believes your home should be your sanctuary, and our team is here to help make sure that’s what it becomes. Life is often hectic, leaving the modern busy person little time to de-clutter and organize. Our specialized services will help you reclaim your space, your money and your time, allowing you to be free to enjoy the life you want to live.
Our specialized services will help you reclaim your space, your money and your time, allowing you to be free to enjoy the life you want to live.
We’ll get to the roots underlying the build up in your home or office, and develop a customized plan geared to your specific needs, budget and timeframe. We’ve worked with clients who face many challenges. Busy schedules, sudden life changes, mobility limitations and issues regarding mental health can all play a part in becoming overwhelmed by a cluttered home. Our team understands. We’re here to help you find the freedom to enjoy the life you deserve, with solutions that work for you.
Are you wondering if our team can work with the more sensitive issues surrounding your organizational needs? The answer is emphatically: “Yes”.
We’ve helped clients who face ADD, depression, anxiety, acquired brain injury, dementia, developmental delays, sensory issues, hoarding, OCD and other challenges. Let us help you gain freedom from overwhelming circumstances by facing them together.
- Have you ever had to apologize to a client for the clutter in your office?
- Do you search frantically for important records and documents at tax time?
- Are deadlines stressful to meet or often missed?
Alex the Organizer supports small business and understands how quickly the paperwork piles up. Our team is able to design and implement a system for your office that will allow you to keep accurate and organized records, while providing a comfortable space for meeting with clients. Organize for success. Call us today!
Alex offers highly personalized services to suit each client’s needs, budget and lifestyle.
*Alex has been successfully serving clients in Brantford and surrounding area since 2008. Alex the Organizer is a licensed member of the Professional Organizers in Canada, as well as the Brantford Chamber of Commerce.
Free Initial Consultation:
We offer a free 20 minute initial consultation over the phone. During the consultation, we’ll clarify your goals and priorities regarding your organizing project. We’ll also determine what we can realistically accomplish within your budget and timeframe.
There is absolutely no obligation.
(A fee will be applicable to any consultation that exceeds the allotted 20 minutes.)
Hire Alex the Organizer and you will receive:
- Personalized suggestions on how to organize your whole home, room or area
- Tips on how to improve the flow of your home
- Advice on improving the layouts of closets and storage spaces
- Help to develop a plan and stick to it
- Resources to help keep you on track
Alex the Organizer will work with you to determine goals for your project and then implement the necessary changes. This work will include:
- Clearing clutter
- Recommending storage solutions to fit your space and budget
- Organizing closets, cupboards and shelves to make them more functional
- Simplifying routines to make you more efficient
- Follow-up and maintenance planning
- Senior move management
- Relocation planning
As a bonus, if you make a referral that results in a new client you’ll receive one free hour of our services during your next session!
Client confidentiality is very important to the Alex the Organizer team. We adhere to the Code of Ethics as outlined by the Professional Organizers in Canada.
We understand that each of our clients face unique situations for unique reasons. Your situation will never be judged. We are here to offer support and find solutions that will work for you.
Environmental responsibility is very important to our team. We offer creative eco-friendly solutions in order to minimize environmental impact.
Many people have items around their home or workspace that are perfect for reuse as organizational pieces. Our team will work to find these hidden gems in your home or business area and give them a new purpose.
Doing things the “green” way makes you part of a larger solution. Beyond taking pride in making an environmentally conscious decision by choosing our team, you can also feel good about avoiding the cost of unnecessary new purchases. Choosing Alex the Organizer is a decision that will make you proud.